[OSM-talk] TIGER update (need more suggestions)

Alex S. maps at swavely.com
Fri Nov 16 08:21:54 GMT 2007

Dave Hansen wrote:
> But, I'm just about out of states, again.  If anyone wants to give me
> names of relatively empty counties (or entire states), I'll add them to
> the queue.

Alaska, except the boroughs you've already uploaded, looks fairly open.

Looks like Skagit County in WA hasn't been re-uploaded yet.

Montrose County, CO is still open, too.  (there's some data, but it's
mine, and you can overwrite it)

Northern ID looks empty.  (Boundary, Bonner, Kootenai, Shoshone,
Benewah, Latah, Clearwater, Nez Perce, Lewis, Idaho, Adams, Valley,
Lemhi, Washington, Payette, Gem Boise and Custer Counties)

OK looks empty but for Tulsa County.