[OSM-talk] OSM not working for me on Linux

Matthew crackingtoastuk at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Nov 24 02:37:31 GMT 2007

Thanks for the replies, folks.  I downloaded JOSM and then used Multimap to get some lat/long figures to download some data for it.  Josm refused to download anything, so I put the URL it generated into the browser and lo and behold, OSM worked - so it is a lack of URL information that's causing it, as suggested.  Since then I've been putting all sorts of rubbish into the big hole in the map that is Colliers Wood, SW19 - I hope it surfaces tomorrow!  Addictive, this thing, isn't it?  Must get some sleep...