[OSM-talk] Finding unnamed roads

Damocov OSM at damian-fell.co.uk
Mon Nov 26 01:07:40 GMT 2007

Is there an easy way in JOSM to search for unamed roads?

I put a load of ways in earlier this summer meaning to go in and add the
names and classifications, but got side tracked.

Now I've come back to start mapping again and have discovered someone
has helpfully taggd the highway classifications of these ways so the
Coventry map looks more complete but as they haven't not put in the road
names I can;t find them anymore as they are the same colour as the ways
that have the full information, can anyone think of a quick way of
identifying which roads I need to tag?

P.S. if anyone else is mapping coventy, could you drop me a line so we
can co-ordinate oursleves?

Damian Fell
Damocov