[OSM-talk] two name roads

Alex S. maps at swavely.com
Tue Nov 27 22:38:17 GMT 2007

Gregory wrote:
> Oh, I also heard that there was a road somewhere that was a border and
> one side of the road had a name, and then the other side had a different
> name. No idea how that was solved.
> (and I haven't got into relations yet to know about them)

It wasn't.  And it's not only one road.  Right now, due to the tiger
import, the roads in question are doubled up (two distinct ways) - the
side from each county is marked the way they call it.

I'm thinking that the way to go might be something like the way that
post codes are split - name_left=x, name_right=y & tiger:county_left=x,
tiger:county_right=y.