[OSM-talk] Populated places: how to use is_in tag?

Patrick Weber p.weber at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Oct 8 10:14:57 BST 2007

Agree it doesnt hurt to add tags. But what are the long term thoughts on
administrative divisions inclusion in OSM ? I know from personal
experience in the UK, that these are quite complex and differ not only
in time, but also depending on what angle (administrative, census,
electoral) you look at them.

Patrick