[OSM-talk] Trac

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Thu Oct 11 08:34:11 BST 2007

In message <1192065703.8871.2.camel at Scooby-Dum>
        Bruce Cowan <lists at bcowan.fastmail.co.uk> wrote:

> A large number of tickets on OSM's Trac are not needed. For instance,
> the applet no longer exists, so that component should be removed.

I had been deliberately leaving them open as there was talk of
bringing it back as an alternative online editor. That's probably
a lot harder now the data model has changed though.

Likewise the slippy map ones that you closed because they pointed
at metacarta - did you actually check they were not valid against
our mapnik layer or did you just close them because they pointed
at metacarta?

> I also notice that the milestones don't really exist. Apparently OSM 0.5
> is 88% complete.

I don't think the milestones have been sensibly used at all.

> Quite a few tickets are about data sources and other non-bug or
> enhancement related issues. Surely these can be removed?

Enhancement tickets are perfectly valid. I've been leaving the
data source ones alone as well as I assume Mikel was using them.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://www.compton.nu/