[OSM-talk] Osmarender / tilesAtHome - some street names not appearing

Ralf Zimmermann osm_list at ralfzimmermann.de
Sat Oct 13 00:41:27 BST 2007

Looking at the rendered tiles gives the impression that there are two
streets on top of each other.

almost on top of each other. The street with the details (like the
street name) has been created by JOSM. The other street has been created
by Potlatch and it caries no details. I guess it is bad luck that the
Potlatch street is rendered on top of the JOSM road.

Use JOSM to delete the wrong street and it should work...

Ralf
Munich, Germany