[OSM-talk] NaviGPS... help! :-)

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Mon Oct 15 13:35:17 BST 2007

In message <200710151429.17055.ivansanchez at escomposlinux.org>
        Iván Sánchez Ortega <ivansanchez at escomposlinux.org> wrote:

> El Lunes, 15 de Octubre de 2007, Tom Hughes escribió:
>> You can recover both waypoints and tracks via USB but that is only
>> the internal track recorder which probably wasn't switched on and
>> only has limited space (about 8000 points I think).
>
> In newer (experimental) versions of the firmware, you can dump the waypoints
> (and the internal 10000 trackpoints) to the SD card. Works very nicely.

I'm aware of that as I'm running that firmware, but it wasn't really
relevant to the case at hand as Nick was apparently trying to read
stuff via USB rather than from the card ;-)

Oh, and yes my gpsbabel navilink support can read the waypoint and
trackpoint files that you get by copying to the SD card.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://www.compton.nu/