[OSM-talk] 'Modeless' josm bugs/requests

tim chippy2005 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 13:53:23 BST 2007

Hello,

just a bit of a usability tweak. Could the metakey information
(displayed in the status bar when mouse clicked on tool button) also
be included in the tooltip (that appears on mouseover)

A user looking for a tool to use, looks at button, reads tooltip, does
not see status bar related to the action of  the tool (which only
appears if they finally choose a tool to use), and then may not notice
the association of the appearance of this metakey information (at the
bottom of the screen, far away from where they are looking) and the
different choices of tool.

Cheers,

Tim