[OSM-talk] MassGIS Import: Roads complete!

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Wed Oct 17 12:49:23 BST 2007

On Wed, Oct 17, 2007 at 10:13:11AM +0100, Steve Chilton wrote:
> Very cool work, well done on the import.
> One thing I did note was that the stations do not seem to be named, even
> if zoomed in on. Very much needed in urban areas such as this.
> A cursory glance at the laylist.htm link shows that that MBTA_NODE
> should have the station name attached.
> Do you want to check to see they have been dropped somewhere along the
> line (pun)?

This is probably just my broken rendering. JOSM shows them correctly,
and  the source data has   <tag k="name" v="Lechmere" /> in it.

I'm no good at mapnik, and there are a number of minor things that don't
show up despite being in my osm.xml file. I think this is just one of
them.

Regards,
--
Christopher Schmidt