[OSM-talk] OSM home page map with permlink or bookmark list

Paul mylists at wilsononline.id.au
Thu Oct 18 22:25:39 BST 2007

Just wondering if its possible to include a link or a feature to have the OSM home page
map browser to easily extra the link to current position so I can return to this tile or
co-ords easily.
eg Can you add a button or link so I can save current map position in my bookmark.
Currently the way I do it now is I use the search bar then right click on the link and
save it as a bookmark but that I assume the place I want is centred on the place I search
for eg a suburb or city.
Ideally if we could have a bookmark or favourites tab which I can store locations when I a
link on the page.
Not knowing the internals but wouldn't it be fairly easy

Thanks