[OSM-talk] Out of Copyright Maps - ABC London

Patrick Weber p.weber at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Oct 18 22:37:11 BST 2007

Hi

I thought some might find this useful, I have georeferenced the detailed
London Streetmaps called ABC London from 1933 . I have done parts of
South London so far, and have used them to quickly digitise some areas
using potlatch's Yahoo Aerial Imagery Layer.

I have put them online at the following address:
http://www.spatialknowledge.eu/ABCAtlas/openlayers.html

I wondered, how can I with OpenLayers overlay the OSM Mapnik/OSMArender
Layer on top of these maps, and add transparency ?

Cheers

Patrick