[OSM-talk] www.informationfreeway.orgs map inputs.

80n 80n80n at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 11:51:04 BST 2007

Ian
It works in the sense that what you mark gets logged in this file:
http://osm.test.le.ac.uk/tiles.txt

The data is passed through a simple reputation based scoring mechanism
before being logged in the file, which should prevent wholesale abuse.

I believe someone does use that information to update the oceantiles_12.png
but that's not me.  And I don't know how often they do it.

80n