[OSM-talk] JOSM preset suggestion

Paul mylists at wilsononline.id.au
Sun Oct 21 07:44:48 BST 2007

Hi,
Since there are now quiet a few presets for the JOSM editor would it be
best to integrate this to the sidebar so you can have ALL these presets
available eg have a drop-down for Category then subcategory so you dont
have to attach heaps of these to your toolbar
eg have some sort of searchable preset combo box.

Also is there a standard way I can load my own images to JOSM
background  and calibrate these? eg if I can get a open source image
that I can "slip/slide" in my background of JOSM? is there an existing
plugin for this?

Thanks