[OSM-talk] [OSM-dev] TIGER, which states next?

Karl Newman siliconfiend at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 19:23:19 BST 2007

On 10/23/07, Dave Hansen <dave at sr71.net> wrote:
> I'm basically out of empty states to upload. I've done Oregon,
> Washington, Montana, North/South Dakota, Alabama and Georgia.  Should I
> just start uploading over existing data, or are there some large swaths
> of states out there that I can put in the queue?
>
> -- Dave

The following Northwest California counties are pretty empty right now
(except for some major roads and coastlines):
Del Norte
Humboldt
Mendocino
Trinity
Lake

There's a bunch of unwayed segments and unwayed nodes in there. I
might purge those out before you start the upload.

I'm looking at Northeast CA right now to find more candidates.