[OSM-talk] Does waterway=riverbanks need to be closed?

Keith Ng khensthoth at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 01:40:34 BST 2007

Hi, just to let people know, I found that currently the only method of
getting riverbanks (i.e. waterway=riverbank) rendered is if you have them in
a closed way. In other words, there are two conditions that need to be
satisfied before riverbanks are rendered currently:

1. They must be closed (form a loop)
2. They must be A SINGLE way.

Thanks.

Keith