[OSM-talk] tweeks to JOSM to make working with relationships easier

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Wed Oct 24 14:43:43 BST 2007

Personally I haven't managed to get any plug-ins to work yet. I tried the
one that allows NPE maps to be used as a backdrop but didn't get anywhere.

Possibly I am especially stupid or possibly the tools expect high levels of
skill and tenacity. Btw, why are the important plug-ins not included in the
default download? I think this is the sort of area where attention will help
more people to become productive members.

David, I will contact you off-line if you don't mind to get some help
getting these plug-ins working. When I have NPE loaded I can then enter lots
of local village names that I haven't bothered to do yet and also the rest
of the railway to Great Yarmouth etc.

Thanks,

Peter