[OSM-talk] Route relations on cycle map

Karl Eichwalder ke at gnu.franken.de
Tue Oct 30 16:16:01 GMT 2007

> In saying that, I'd be delighted to render anywhere you want, just let
> me know where. I'm especially interested in areas of the world with
> organised cycle *networks*, but if there's just cycle facilities like
> dedicated cycle paths, that's worth doing too.

Thanks for the offer!  I'd like to ask to render the Nuremberg (Nürnberg,
Germany) area.  We already tagged some important cycling related ways,
for example, alongside the Pegnitz river where you find dedicated
cycleways.  These are part of local resp. regional cycle networks
that I want to map next time.

One small route I already entered for testing ;-)

It is around here:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=49.45365&lon=11.07837&zoom=13&layers=B0T

Cheers,
Karl