[OSM-talk] Osmarender 5

spaetz osm at sspaeth.de
Sat Sep 1 12:17:01 BST 2007

On Sat, Sep 01, 2007 at 12:44:51PM +0200, spaetz wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 31, 2007 at 09:23:52PM +0100, 80n wrote:
> > As soon as people update their t at h clients and start re-rendering stuff.

> Deelkar, are you the one giving names and version numbers to the t at h client?
> With Osma5 and lowzoom render capabilities added, I think it's time for another version name/number.

Etienne named the new version 'Kingston'. I checked in his name change and those client are allowed to upload tiles now. Older "Jever" clients are also still allowed to upload, but consider them deprecated already. I think we should block them rather soonish. So t at h renderers should do an upgrade as soon as possible to use the new "Kingston" version.

spaetz