[OSM-talk] Osmarender 5

Frédéric Bonifas fredericbonifas at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 00:54:36 BST 2007

Hi,

I think there is a problem with "banana" areas ie when the center of
the area is not into the area : the name is displayed outside of the
area.
You can have an example here :
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=45.74476609076363&lon=4.822129071504676&zoom=17&layers=0BT
where "Saône" is the name of the river on the left at a lower zoom.

Also, the miniroundabouts are nice but perhaps a little too "flashy" :
they look like a POI and attract the sight while they aren't so
important.

Frédéric