[OSM-talk] JOSM mappaint plugin: new version

Colin Marquardt colin at marquardt-home.de
Mon Sep 3 23:07:25 BST 2007

Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping at web.de> writes:

> Colin Marquardt schrieb:
>> Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping at web.de> writes:
>>> Both icon and area should work! I've checked and it's working on my machine.
>> I thought so too, but not that I can see. I have amenity=hospital
>> and name=foo and created_by=JOSM on an area.
>> The position is
>> http://www.openstreetmap.org/index.html?mlat=48.814452318933306&mlon=9.186358798691344&zoom=15
>> if you want to look at it.
> Looks just as I would expect it (see attached screenshot) with the
> standard style compiled into the mappaint.jar file.

Oh. Oh. Sorry for the mis-report... I see the same.

I got confused because I somehow managed to mark up *nodes* of a
park with "leisure=park" instead of only the area, and this was
giving me a park boundary with little icons. I then assumed all
areas should look similar that....

Sorry again. So the new mappaint helped me find my fourth mapping
bug, not bad.