[OSM-talk] Potlatch in Firefox

Dave Stubbs osm.list at randomjunk.co.uk
Mon Sep 17 12:47:32 BST 2007

On 17/09/2007, Richard Fairhurst <richard at systemed.net> wrote:

> Has anyone out here ever seen Potlatch's "!" icon (little warning
> triangle for failed uploads, bottom left) appear in Firefox?

I haven't been having any API problems in the last couple of months to test
this out (I haven't tried to use it in the last week), but before that a
couple of months ago, then yes, I've seen it in firefox under windows vista,
and firefox in ubuntu (with the non-free flash plugin package).
So I haven't seen it for a few months but that's possibly just because the
API has been working nicely.

Dave