[OSM-talk] Suggestion more complete mapping verifactiion

John Baker rovastar at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 00:02:40 BST 2007

On 17/09/2007, Steve Coast <steve at asklater.com> wrote:

> On 17 Sep 2007, at 22:26, John Baker wrote:
>
> > I started this post because I looked at the map of central London
> > that was meant to be complete and decided to some roads where I
> > worked many years ago
> >
> > Heddon Street just off regent street, Central London, W1 was one.
>
> You could add it to the map? I notice it's not there. And no, I won't
> add it as I don't know it.

I am not asking you to add it I said in that post

"Of course I can (and will when I am next that way) map it myself but I have
no GPS, etc."

and in the forum conversation where first mentioned this.

You seem to purposefully miss my point about this though. Some areas people
think are mapped 100% are not and wouldn't it be nice to get them that way.
You seem to think not? And any attempts of me trying to get them that way
you seem to slam down.

> Obviously over time the wiki streetmap will get better but I
> thought we could simply compare map data with other (official)
> sources to get a more complete map.

And, you've been presented with case law for exactly this where it
was fought tooth and nail, and we've explained to you we can't fight it.

What the 192 case?

They won that didn't they? I am lost here are you trying to confuse me.