[OSM-talk] Bikely OSM?

80n 80n80n at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 20:46:45 BST 2007

On 9/21/07, Steve Bromwich <osm at fop.ns.ca> wrote:

> On Fri, 21 Sep 2007, 80n wrote:
>
> > Steve
> > I've played around with this idea in the past and came up with a working
> > proof of concept:
> > http://www.informationfreeway.org/gjs
>
> Wow, that's awesome - almost exactly what I was thinking of!

I've checked all the code and rules files into svn
http://svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/rendering/clopin/ and written a
brief readme file.

If you have questions or need help let me know.

> Sadly I have been too short of time recently to finish it off, but once
> set
> > up properly it could be pretty quick and easy to generate customer
> layers
> > based on a selected set of clopin tags added to existing ways.
>
> Would it be possible to get a copy of the code? I'd like to at least have
> a bash at figuring it out... thanks!
>
> On an unrelated note, did the drives get to the UK OK?

Yes, thank you.  Grant Slater picked them up earlier this week.  He has
ordered a wizzy new RAID storage array and should be upgrading the DB server
to incorporate your disks within a week or two.

80n

Cheers, Steve