[OSM-talk] To John Bright (unwayed segments to unclassified ways)

Iván Sánchez Ortega ivansanchez at escomposlinux.org
Tue Sep 25 22:35:52 BST 2007

El Martes, 25 de Septiembre de 2007, Doru-Julian Bugariu escribió:
> As said before (by me and others) untagged segments are often used to
> mark work in progress. I think, it is better to convert them in a few
> days / weeks, when a consesus about how to tag them (maybe
> conversion=API05 or so) is here, so validator plugin or maplint can
> recognise them properly.

landuse=FIXME gets recognized by the Validator pretty nicely ;-)

--
Iván Sánchez Ortega <ivansanchez at escomposlinux.org>

http://acm.asoc.fi.upm.es/~mr/
Proudly running Debian Linux with 2.6.22-2-amd64 kernel, KDE 3.5.7, and PHP
5.2.3-1+b2 generating this signature.
Uptime: 23:34:52 up 18 days, 48 min,  4 users,  load average: 0.87, 0.76, 0.82