[OSM-talk] Unwayed segments - action required now

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Thu Sep 27 10:49:35 BST 2007

Hi,

> I have been informed that it is unlikely that the planet file will be
> ready within the next few hours (reason seems to have been an
> interruption caused by a hardware problem on dev) so don't expect my
> update before Thursday noon.

I have now updated the page

http://openstreetmap.gryph.de/unwayed.html

according to today's planet file. (The file was corrupt, listing only
integer coordinates, but it was enough to find out which segments
were unwayed, and I used an older planet file to look up their
location. So my list may be slightly off as it doesn't count unwayed
segments that have been newly created.)

The total number of unwayed segments is now just over 500k (this time
counted without exempting the Netherlands, as the AND import is
complete).

Bye
Frederik