[OSM-talk] foundation affiliate revenue

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Fri Sep 28 11:15:56 BST 2007

Hi,

> Is the foundation considering charity status? It would be a great
> incentive for corporate donations amongst other things.

I think the foundation has a deal with someone else who has charity
status so anyone who wants to hand over corporate donations can do it
that way... don't know about the UK but over here getting charitable
status means something like a fivefold increase in the list of things
you must and mustn't do so it is not desirable per se ;-)

Bye
Frederik