[OSM-talk] Need some Brentford (London) vectors!

Christian Nold christian at softhook.com
Tue Apr 1 18:56:55 BST 2008

Hi all,

I need some help from someone with more tech skills than me!

I am working on a large community project called the Brentford Biopsy
www.publicbiopsy.net

What I would love is if someone could grab me about 6km diameter of
OSM data as some kind of vector data format that I could work with in
Illustrator.
I have tried to use Osmarender many times in the past and always
failed after spending hours on it :(
The centre point for the data I need is TW8 0DS

Can anyone help??? Please pretty please!

best
Christian Nold

Mobile:		0044(0)7946640395
Skype: 		crowdcompiler