[OSM-talk] Osmosis/Mkgmap: Missing ways at tile borders

Christian Linder christian.linder at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 14:24:06 BST 2008

Hi everybody,

I am trying to split osm data into 1x1 degree tiles with OSMOSIS, then I
want to use MKGMAP to create maps for GARMIN devices, assembled from these
tiles. Although I use the flags "completeWays=yes" and
"completeRelations=yes" in OSMOSIS, there are always some segments missing
right at the border between tiles if I look at the map on my GARMIN device.
Before I investigate further, does anyone happen to know about this issue,
and wether it is a problem of OSMOSIS, MKGMAP or the GARMIN device?

Best regards
Chrischan