[OSM-talk] English version of OSM foldout flyer

Andy Robinson (blackadder) blackadderajr at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 4 12:15:08 BST 2008

Inspired by Frederik's great foldout OSM flyer I knocked up an English
version to the same format for use at next weekend's Birmingham mapping
party. The map images are focused on Birmingham but it's easy to swap these
out from the svg in Inkscape simply by downloading the areas of the map you
want. I did this using http://tah.openstreetmap.org/MapOf/

I changed the wording a bit from Frederik's translation but basically it is
saying the same things.

You can find all the files http://ajr.hopto.org/osm/pr/ . If someone with
svn access wants to upload to OSM that would be cool too. Frederik's
original uploads are at http://svn.openstreetmap.org/misc/pr_material/

I made a pdf version that I can print on ordinary paper using an inkjet
printer. Printed on one side and the white borders trimmed off it still
folds fine like the original, just not as glossy, but perfect for showing
your friends. The pdf version is at:
http://ajr.hopto.org/osm/pr/OSMFlyer-English.pdf

Cheers

Andy