[OSM-talk] Easy way to export to Illustrator?

bvh bvh-osm at irule.be
Sat Apr 5 17:33:54 BST 2008

On Fri, Apr 04, 2008 at 09:30:20PM +0200, Axel von Matern wrote:
> Is there a easy way to get my OSM data into Illustrator?

Merkaartor includes a convert-to-svg option using the
osmarender stylesheet. Unfortunatly the version as released will
not give you the ability to actually save that svg. But it would
be trivial to add such a thing. Contact the merkaartor mailing
list if you are interested and I am sure we can help you quickly.

cu bart