[OSM-talk] basic relations

graham graham at theseamans.net
Tue Apr 8 14:00:57 BST 2008

Hi

I haven't begun using relations yet; I just decided to start doing so
and have confused myself about a very basic use case. Can some one tell
me what tags they they might[1] use to state that a group of
non-contiguous buildings belong to a particular university or hospital?

Thanks
Graham
[1] I understand that usages like this really haven't settled down yet,
all I'm looking for is something that sounds logical and is in keeping
with the general spirit of relations, I realise I may have to edit it later.