[OSM-talk] Cycleway byway

Dave Stubbs osm.list at randomjunk.co.uk
Fri Apr 11 12:40:33 BST 2008

If you download the .osm file for the relation using your web
browser/wget or similar:
http://api.openstreetmap.org/api/0.5/relation/9327

or if you want all of the current ways and nodes too:
http://api.openstreetmap.org/api/0.5/relation/9327/full

then load the file with JOSM.
You can then do a standard bbox download with JOSM and you will be
able to add to it.
It's a bit of a hack, but it should work.