[OSM-talk] Maplint warnings

Knut Arne Bjørndal bob+osm at cakebox.net
Sun Apr 13 11:29:41 BST 2008

Jukka Rahkonen <jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi> writes:

> Steve Hill <steve <at> nexusuk.org> writes:
>> Maplint seems to be throwing up "not-in-map_features" warnings about stuff
>> that is on the Map Features page.  For example:
>>
>> http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=51.68309&lon=-3.91837&zoom=15&layers=0BTT
>>

> And how about building=anything, Maplint is warning about those all as well.

The xslt for that test is generated by a perl script that has to be run regularily as map features is updated, however it is probably broken now that map features has so much template stuff in it.

It shouldn't be too hard to fix it, but I just haven't had the time recently. If anybody else wants to take a shot at it they are welcome, feel free to contact me for pointers.

--
Knut Arne Bjørndal
aka Bob Kåre
bob+osm at cakebox.net