[OSM-talk] New Export Tab

Mon Apr 21 10:35:40 BST 2008

Frederik Ramm wrote:

> Patrick Weber wrote:
>> Just wanted to congratulate whoever was involved in the development of
>> the Export tab.
>
> +1. I guess it was TomH's work and there's no reason not to announce
> such a major development on the lists (for the benefit of those who
> don't use the trac RSS feed).

Indeed. Absolutely delighted to come back and find this had appeared -
turns out we've been discussing export to PDF for two years now, which
is eons in OSM terms:

http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/dev/2006-May/001246.html

I'm looking forward to delving into the code (when Potlatch 0.8b is
out of the way) and examining the possibility of adding unstyled
Illustrator export.

cheers
Richard