[OSM-talk] bus stop tagging

Jeffrey Martin dogshed at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 22:42:44 BST 2008

In other posts I've talked about keeping data separate from rendering,
but I recognize that you don't want the data so complex that it
is too difficult to render. Here is an idea:

for two shelters across the street from each other

shelter=dual
destination:left=Shinli
destination:right=Daehwa

a shelter on one side of the road, but
the bus also stops across the street where
there is no shelter

shelter=left
destination:left=Shinli
destination:right=Daehwa