[OSM-talk] Bus Stops

Jeffrey Martin dogshed at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 11:08:27 BST 2008

I've made a decision for what I am going
to do.

If I wait until there is some standard way
it will be a hassle to find all these stops
later instead of putting them in now
with all the other data, and I might loose
my little scraps of paper.

Here's my plan of action. I'm going to put
a node on the exact location of each
bus stop offset from the way. I don't want
to loose that location data until I'm sure we
want to throw it out. Putting a node on the
way instead would essentially erase the location
of the stops and shelters.

If someone wants to come along later and put
a node on the way or make some kind of association
they can do that.

--
http://bowlad.com