[OSM-talk] Vandalism, was Vandalism in Trumpington

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 17:29:16 BST 2008

On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 7:58 AM, Jeffrey Martin <dogshed at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does the project have any long term plans on how to deal
> with vandalism?

There's more ideas than there are developers willing and capable of
implementing them!

> Should some features be locked?
>
> Do we need some kind of hierarchy with block captains
> and country coordinators? (I don't want that.)

I doubt that we'd go down those lines. What I would be focussing on is
trying to make the reversion easier than the vandalism itself - at
that point we should be in a much better position to keep on top of
things should we run into problems. I think our range of possibilities
will be much improved after next weekend's hack day, but there's a
whole load of development work to go into this.

Cheers,
Andy