[OSM-talk] Relaunch openstreetmap.de

Martijn van Exel mvexel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 08:38:00 BST 2008

On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 3:33 PM, Jochen Topf <jochen at remote.org> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I have just put the new and improved German openstreetmap.de website
> online. Even if you don't read German, you might want to have a look and
> steal ideas and things for your own web sites. All the source is in the
> subversion repository.
>
> I have looked around for other national osm websites (I found eight of
> them) and put links on the site. Please tell me if yours is not there.
>
> Jochen

I really like the way you incorporated all important aspects of OSM on the
main page, and the 'maximize map' button. Also, the 'Schaufenster' page
gives a really good impression of the possibilities of OSM data.

Great work!

--
martijn van exel -+- mvexel at gmail.com -+- http://www.handsomedevil.nl/