[OSM-talk] Meaning of

Jukka Rahkonen jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Wed Apr 30 11:48:14 BST 2008

Hi,

I concluded that I'd rather see my contributions in public domain and added
the PD-user template to show that.  I wonder what does it mean in practice.
Is it now possible for me or anybody else to extract all features I have
created and which have never been touched by other users?  How about ways
created originally by me but edited later by others?  How should I work
in the future to guarantee that my edits will be free? Should I do all
new work in some other environment and store it there before donating
it to OSM or what?  I am now only speaking about creating totally new
features, not editing anything done by others.

-Jukka Rahkonen-