[OSM-talk] highway=path not rendered in osmarender

mariner osm at d11in.ch
Sun Aug 10 19:24:33 BST 2008

Hi Rainer,

Here a proposal which could solve the problem you describe:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Proposed_features/Path/Proposed_rendering
A possibility  would also be, to open a ticket on trac.openstreetmap.org
for the component "slippy_map" and describe your problem to the mapnik team.

cheers, mariner