[OSM-talk] osm in flickr

J.D. Schmidt jdsmobile at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 04:30:40 BST 2008

Iván Sánchez Ortega skrev:
> El Lunes, 11 de Agosto de 2008, SteveC escribió:
>> http://www.flickr.com/map?&fLat=39.912&fLon=116.3783&zl=4&order_by=interest
>> ingness
>
> A friend of mine (thanks, rinzewind!) points me to this entry in the flickr's
> developers blog:
>
> http://blog.flickr.net/en/2008/08/12/around-the-world-and-back-again/
>

> Cheers,

Good find ! Now someone just needs to get in touch with them, and
suggest that they use OSM data for IoM and Cyprus among other places.
And then get that pressrelease out about it, in cooperation with the
Flickr dudes, to the "oldstyle" media. The more innovative ways OSM data
is used, and the more that is is publized and evangilized through both
"oldstyle" and "newstyle" (read "Web based non-deadtree") media, the
better.

Just my 0.01 sqkm worth...

Dutch