[OSM-talk] last person to edit?

Mon Aug 18 10:43:35 BST 2008

Dave Stubbs wrote:

> Because unless something has changed recently this isn't how potlatch
> works -- if you drag around nodes then potlatch still touches the way.
> So if the person used Potlatch you /would/ see a way edit.
>
> I just had a quick look at the code and it looks to me that it still
> works that way

Indeed. It's a very rudimentary transaction (though a little bit of
that has been diluted with Potlatch 0.10 now the db access has been
Railsified).

So in this case the nodes appear to have been moved with JOSM or
similar, which means the OP need not worry about the quality of the
edit - as any fule kno, bad edits are only ever made with Potlatch
(talk-de archives refer).

cheers
Richard