[OSM-talk] Users' activity feeds

Dan Karran dan at karran.net
Sat Aug 23 00:12:36 BST 2008

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 11:22 PM, John07 <osm at jonas-krueckel.de> wrote:
> Look at the ito! Osm mapper

OSM Mapper <http://www.itoworld.com/static/osmmapper> does do a great
job of showing user activity, filterable, and all exportable in CSV.
It's always limited to specific areas though, as I understand it, and
designed to show relatively raw data. On the other hand, the feeds I
was contemplating would be more like summaries grouping changes
together for a period of time, and limited by user, but they could
also perform the same role for given areas.

Cheers,
Dan