[OSM-talk] Administrative boundaries (UK)

Shaun McDonald shaun at shaunmcdonald.me.uk
Mon Aug 25 16:42:58 BST 2008

Hi Bob,

Use the information on the ground. You will usually find signs welcoming
you to the new area. It may be a few hundred metres either side, so look
for the change in tar quality. You may also find that bin mapping is an
option since the council often puts their name on the bins. (In Ireland
you need to do bin mapping to get the names of the streets, rather than
the boundaries).

Shaun