[OSM-talk] OSM mobile editor

OJ W ojwlists at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 27 21:12:39 BST 2008

Nevermind, I just realised that openstreetbugs meets the requirements
for a place to review notes made while out visiting.  The mobile
device can just record everything ("this is the A421", "there is a pub
here", "a footpath goes off to the left") as points, and upload them
all to openstreetbugs when you walk past a network connection...