[OSM-talk] [Talk-GB] Corporate Cartographers accused of demolishing history. (make press release?)

Gregory nomoregrapes at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 29 13:54:44 BST 2008

The London Mapping Marathons don't seem to be doing much press contacting,
but Croydon's local newspapers seem to be hunting us down about when we
visited there on Wednesday.

I wonder if we're just not represented enough.
I watched the BBC clip on their article, and okay the guy was very
enthusiastic but he was just a 'Technology Expert', why couldn't there have
been an OSM guy instead? The problem as they explained it was leading onto
OSM so much but nobody there to pick up the cue.
(my 2 pence anyway)

Gregory
nomoregrapes at gmail.com
http://www.livingwithdragons.com