[OSM-talk] Where have all the contributors gone?

Donald Allwright donald_allwright at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 1 14:12:56 GMT 2008

>In my case I've run out of stuff to map.  Can someone build some more roads please? ;)

I think you'll find that if you start mapping footpaths, it'll at least partly solve the problem. Footpaths, by definition, cannot (legally) be cycled on so you have to do them on foot. Which means your number of miles mapped per hour of mapping drops off to a much lower level. You'll feel you've wasted your time the first time you see the results, but that feeling soon goes. :-)

Donald