[OSM-talk] Where have all the contributors gone?

Chris Browet cbro at semperpax.com
Mon Dec 1 14:26:53 GMT 2008

2008/12/1 80n <80n80n at gmail.com>

> In my case I've run out of stuff to map.  Can someone build some more roads
> please? ;)

Indeed, I think that the stat doesn't say much. In "crowded" areas like
Germany or UK, there will be a time where there won't be anything left to
map.

The real interesting stat is to see what is happening in areas where there
is still much to do, but that would need to take the location of the users
and the "density" of the map into account.

- Chris -