[OSM-talk] Where have all the contributors gone?

Elena of Valhalla elena.valhalla at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 14:56:07 GMT 2008

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 1:59 PM, Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists)
<ajrlists at googlemail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> If anyone out there who was contributing in the summer and has now stopped
> could share the reasons I might help shed some light.

I have almost stopped mapping in the latest month or two for a couple
of reasons:

* less light in the evening: I can't see/take a pic of street names
when returning home in the evening, especially if it is also raining
and/or foggy
* rain and a little snow: not exactly something that encourages
outdoor activities :) (but wait for some decent snow and I will be
back mapping :) )
* a few other reason that prevented me from having free time for mapping

anyway, it's just temporary, I've already had a couple abstinence
crisis, so I hope to be back mapping soon :)

--
Elena of Valhalla

homepage: http://www.trueelena.org
email: elena.valhalla at gmail.com